Marion Personal Injury Lawyer
When another person’s careless, reckless, or negligent actions injure someone, they can be held liable for the losses incurred by the injured victim. Under state law, you can file a claim against the person or entity that caused your damages. This will enable you to obtain compensation for all the injury-related expenses you sustained in an accident.
If you or someone you love suffered a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence, let the Marion personal injury lawyer at The Law Office of Brad C. Richardson, LLC, help you recover physically, mentally, and financially.
Damages You Can Recover in a Personal Injury Claim
Recovering from serious injuries from an accident can be overwhelming. You are probably dealing with steep medical bills, chronic pain, and emotional turmoil and worrying about how you can pay your bills. To give you financial support and security during this immensely difficult time, our Marion personal injury lawyer can help you pursue monetary losses so you can get compensated for the following:
- Medical Care Expenses – We are dedicated to getting you the compensation you need to ensure that you receive top-notch medical care. Your lawyer will pursue compensation for all your medical treatments, medications, hospital stays, medical devices, physical therapy, doctor’s appointments, and others.
- Damage to Property – For instance, if your motor vehicle was damaged in a crash, you can pursue compensation to have it repaired or replaced.
- Emotional and Physical Pain and Suffering – You can seek these damages in your personal injury claim for all the emotional distress and physical pain you have suffered due to your injuries.
- Lost Income – Some injuries may prevent you from going to work for a long time after an accident. But even if you managed to come back after a week or two, you still deserve to get compensated for the income you lost during that time.
- Reduced Earning Ability – If the injuries you suffered have reduced your ability to earn money, you may also seek compensation for this. This also applies if you had to pass on higher-paying job opportunities because of the effects of your injuries.
What to Expect When You Work With Our Marion Personal Injury Lawyer
Not all people know how personal injury claims work, and even if they do, pursuing one can still feel like an impossible and stressful undertaking. At The Law Office of Brad C. Richardson, LLC, we understand how you feel. That is why our Marion personal injury lawyer is prepared to do what it takes to ensure that you go through the personal injury claims process as stress-free as possible. They will take the following measures to help secure the most favorable settlement amount or jury award:
- Launch a thorough investigation into your case to determine the cause of the accident and your injuries and who should be held financially responsible for it.
- Gather all the evidence needed to support your case.
- Evaluate all your damages and calculate the value of your claim.
- Develop a solid case and argument to prove you deserve the compensation you’re seeking.
- Complete and file all the necessary paperwork and court documents.
- Negotiate with insurance adjusters, insurance companies, and other lawyers.
- Take your personal injury claim to court if necessary.
If you lost a loved one in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, we can also help you pursue a wrongful death claim.
Get Legal Assistance From Our Experienced Marion Personal Injury Lawyer Today
At The Law Office of Brad C. Richardson, LLC, our Marion personal injury lawyer is standing by to help you secure the financial compensation you deserve. Call our office or reach us online to set up your free case review with our Marion personal injury lawyer.