Marion Car Accident Attorneys
After getting injured in a serious and traumatizing car accident, your medical expenses will inevitably pile up, and you will lose money because you can’t work. On top of that, you’ll find the insurance provider of the party that left you injured will only be looking out for their interests and looking for ways to reduce your compensation or deny your claim entirely. No matter how friendly the other side’s insurance carrier or adjuster may seem – THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND!!! You are not required to give the other side a statement of any kind regarding your injuries or treatment – at least not yet.
At The Law Office of Brad C. Richardson, LLC, our Marion car accident attorneys will help for your right to receive the settlement you need to get your life back on track.
Common Injuries From Marion Car Accidents
Car crashes can result in various injuries, which commonly include:
- Broken bones
- Strains, sprains, and other soft tissue injuries
- Head and brain injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Spine and back injuries
- Mental health problems, including PTSD, anxiety, depression, sleep disturbances, etc.
If you have sustained any symptoms after getting involved in a crash, seeking prompt medical treatment is crucial, even if you’re just feeling mild pains or aches. In some cases, these seemingly minor symptoms could indicate a severe or life-threatening injury, like internal bleeding, a punctured organ, TBI, or spinal cord damage.
Damages You Can Pursue in a Marion Car Accident Claim
Our Marion car accident attorneys at The Law Office of Brad C. Richardson, LLC, will do everything possible to help you obtain the highest possible value for your losses. The damages you can seek in a car accident claim include:
- Economic Damages – The expenses you incurred due to the car crash and those you might incur in the future. These include medical expenses, lost earnings, property damage, lost earning capacity, etc.
- Non-Economic Damages – These include compensation for emotional trauma, pain and suffering, reduced quality of life, disfigurement, and other emotional injuries that have negatively affected your life.
Why Work With Our Marion Car Accident Attorneys?
An essential step to getting the financial compensation you deserve after a car crash is to discuss your case with a Marion car accident attorney. At The Law Office of Brad C. Richardson, LLC, we offer free initial consultations so you can learn more about your car accident case and what we can do for you.
Besides helping you understand your legal rights and the laws that apply to your case, our Marion car accident attorney will perform many tasks to build a strong case for you. These include:
- Calculating all the losses you incurred due to the crash.
- Collecting evidence to build and support your case.
- Interviewing eyewitnesses and working with expert witnesses to determine the extent of your damages.
- Completing and filing all the necessary paperwork on time.
- Communicating and negotiating with the at-fault party’s insurer, insurance claims adjuster, and legal team.
- Taking your case to court if the insurer will not negotiate fairly and offer the settlement you’re entitled to.
Seek Legal Counsel From Our Seasoned Marion Car Accident Attorneys
The Marion car accident attorneys at The Law Office of Brad C. Richardson, LLC, have handled all kinds of car accidents for over 20 years. Reach out to us online or by phone to schedule your free case review with our Marion car accident attorney.