If you’re facing serious criminal charges such as those related to a sex crime or murder, then you could be hit with the harshest penalties imaginable under the law if you’re convicted. The stakes couldn’t be higher. That’s why you need to do everything you can to...
- Getting a second chance after a criminal conviction in South Carolina
- When can an officer legally search a vehicle for drugs?
- The looming damage caused by some criminal convictions
- Do you know the extent of your right to remain silent?
- What should you know about field sobriety tests and DUI arrests?